Battersea Power Station
The iconic Battersea Power Station,has been brought back to life in the recent years. But I wanted to capture the decommissioned coal power station in its former glory before we all forgot what it stood for. I took inspiration from some vintage photographs, I created this artwork of the massive structure towering over Battersea, London.
“In London, everyone is different, and that means anyone can fit in” ~ Paddington Bear.
Add to that - the streets, the sights, the sounds, the art, the architecture… I feel so lucky to call this wonderful city my home.
London is a walking city - organic and full of unexpected lanes and walkways. I have tried to capture the essence of the city during my walks through sketches and snapshots over time. These have been the inspiration of my London Collection.
- Prints are available in various sizes
- Please contact us directly if you need this printed in a custom size
- All prints have a white border for the ease of frame
- Prints do not come with a frame
Extra Large A1 - Roughly the size of large pavement signs you see in front of shops and restaurants
84 x 59 cm | 33 x 23 in
Large A2 - Roughly the size of an open traditional newspaper
59 x 42 cm | 23 x 16.5 in
Medium A3 - Roughly the of a folded traditional newspaper
42 x 29 cm | 16.5 x 11.7 in
Small A4 - The size of a UK letter
29 x 21 cm | 11.7 x 8.3 in
- We print the A4 and A3 sizes on heavyweight matt 350gsm card-stock
- We print the A2 and A1 posters on matt coated robust 170gsm paper
- Printed on FSC Certified paper stock
Namoh offers an eclectic collection of fun, light hearted and sometimes reflective, designer artwork. Her life and experiences find a creative outlet for London based artist's work.