Arding & Hobbs, Clapham Junction
The Arding and Hobbs building has been a landmark for Battersea, London since the early part of the 20th century. This Grade II listed building has seen several uses and features over the years including being showcased prominently in this music video from the 80's where the singer lives in the Arding and Hobbs building in a post apocalyptic world!. Living just around the corner, I simply had to sketch this majestic piece of architecture.
My Travel Collection is greatly inspired by my photographs and memories that I have captured while travelling. Some are adaptations of a photographs captured while on holiday, while some are an expression of emotions and memories. I find this to be the most satisfying way of combining (and experimenting with) my fine art and graphic design background along with my love for places and spaces!
- Prints are available in various sizes
- Please contact us directly if you need this printed in a custom size
- All prints have a white border for the ease of frame
- Prints do not come with a frame
Extra Large A1 - Roughly the size of large pavement signs you see in front of shops and restaurants
84 x 59 cm | 33 x 23 in
Large A2 - Roughly the size of an open traditional newspaper
59 x 42 cm | 23 x 16.5 in
Medium A3 - Roughly the of a folded traditional newspaper
42 x 29 cm | 16.5 x 11.7 in
Small A4 - The size of a UK letter
29 x 21 cm | 11.7 x 8.3 in
- We print the A4 and A3 sizes on heavyweight matt 350gsm card-stock
- We print the A2 and A1 posters on matt coated robust 170gsm paper
- Printed on FSC Certified paper stock
Namoh offers an eclectic collection of fun, light hearted and sometimes reflective, designer artwork. Her life and experiences find a creative outlet for London based artist's work.