Siesta Time in Granada, Spain
As the name of the painting suggests, this artwork was inspired during siesta time in Grenada! I found a cool shady seat in a courtyard and got busy clicking photographs as I had not known how diligently they follow the siesta time rules! The door in the balcony in the quaint Granada home was closed, as was everything else.
My Travel Collection is greatly inspired by my photographs and memories that I have captured while travelling. Some are adaptations of a photographs captured while on holiday, while some are an expression of emotions and memories. I find this to be the most satisfying way of combining (and experimenting with) my fine art and graphic design background along with my love for places and spaces!
- Prints are available in various sizes
- Please contact us directly if you need this printed in a custom size
- All prints have a white border for the ease of frame
- Prints do not come with a frame
- We print the A4 and A3 sizes on heavyweight matt 350gsm card-stock
- We print the A2 and A1 posters on matt coated robust 170gsm paper
- Printed on FSC Certified paper stock
Namoh offers an eclectic collection of fun, light hearted and sometimes reflective, designer artwork. Her life and experiences find a creative outlet for London based artist's work.