Bird in Bright Colours
“A line is a dot that went for a walk” is one of my favourite quotes by Paul Klee. In that case, I would argue, patterns are dots that are on an adventure!
Creating patterns are an intrinsic part of journey of any artist. Here I present you with some of mine.
- Prints are available in various sizes
- Please contact us directly if you need this printed in a custom size
- All prints have a white border for the ease of frame
- Prints do not come with a frame
- We print the A4 and A3 sizes on heavyweight matt 350gsm card-stock
- We print the A2 and A1 posters on matt coated robust 170gsm paper
- Printed on FSC Certified paper stock
Namoh offers an eclectic collection of fun, light hearted and sometimes reflective, designer artwork. Her life and experiences find a creative outlet for London based artist's work.