Don't Let Your Royal Guard Down
People from all over the world come to get a glimpse of the The Royal Guard (or the Queen's Guard). They are usually dead still - utterly sombre and patient. But when they shout out their orders - you better heed!
My Travel Collection is greatly inspired by my photographs and memories that I have captured while travelling. Some are adaptations of a photographs captured while on holiday, while some are an expression of emotions and memories. I find this to be the most satisfying way of combining (and experimenting with) my fine art and graphic design background along with my love for places and spaces!
- Prints are available in various sizes
- Please contact us directly if you need this printed in a custom size
- All prints have a white border for the ease of frame
- Prints do not come with a frame
- We print the A4 and A3 sizes on heavyweight matt 350gsm card-stock
- We print the A2 and A1 posters on matt coated robust 170gsm paper
- Printed on FSC Certified paper stock
Namoh offers an eclectic collection of fun, light hearted and sometimes reflective, designer artwork. Her life and experiences find a creative outlet for London based artist's work.