Hildreth Street Market (Balham Town Centre)
They call it a ‘market’ but it is takes less than a minute to walk through it. But the smell of the flowers and fresh fruit and vegetables linger with you for a whole lot longer. And if you happen to be there on a crisp sunny day, the colours of this quaint little market in Balham, London are the perfect remedy to brighten up your day.
“In London, everyone is different, and that means anyone can fit in” ~ Paddington Bear.
Add to that - the streets, the sights, the sounds, the art, the architecture… I feel so lucky to call this wonderful city my home.
London is a walking city - organic and full of unexpected lanes and walkways. I have tried to capture the essence of the city during my walks through sketches and snapshots over time. These have been the inspiration of my London Collection.
- Prints are available in various sizes
- Please contact us directly if you need this printed in a custom size
- All prints have a white border for the ease of frame
- Prints do not come with a frame
Extra Large A1 - Roughly the size of large pavement signs you see in front of shops and restaurants
84 x 59 cm | 33 x 23 in
Large A2 - Roughly the size of an open traditional newspaper
59 x 42 cm | 23 x 16.5 in
Medium A3 - Roughly the of a folded traditional newspaper
42 x 29 cm | 16.5 x 11.7 in
Small A4 - The size of a UK letter
29 x 21 cm | 11.7 x 8.3 in
- We print the A4 and A3 sizes on heavyweight matt 350gsm card-stock
- We print the A2 and A1 posters on matt coated robust 170gsm paper
- Printed on FSC Certified paper stock
Namoh offers an eclectic collection of fun, light hearted and sometimes reflective, designer artwork. Her life and experiences find a creative outlet for London based artist's work.